On this program, we are hiring candidates to take part in a hospitality program which encompasses rotations in both Rooms Division or Food and Beverage departments.
On the Rooms Division portion of your program you would follow a training program in some of the following rotations;
- Front Desk
- Hotel Concierge
- PBX Service
On the Food and Beverage portion of your program, you may follow some of the following rotations;
- Fine Dining
- A la carte
- Room Service
- Concierge Floor Services
The pay rate for this program is $15 USD per hour and you will be scheduled to work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Participants on this program will be required to obtain a J-1 Intern or Trainee visa through Yummy Jobs and will be able to train for a period of time as outlined by Harrah's Cherokee. Upon completion of the program, participants will have up to 30 days to travel within the United States. Participants must then return to their home country upon completion of the program
- 10 restaurants (quick bites, casual and upscale dining)
- Featuring the Brio Tuscan Grille’s Northern Italian specialities
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House focusing on renowned quality steaks and seafood and a world-class wine list
- Selu Garden Café serves up beloved Southern US cuisine
Housing for this program is provided by Harrah's Cherokee, you will be housed as well as sharing a room with fellow program participants in a fully furnished house or apartment complex.
Housing is payroll deducted at a rate of $250.00 USD beweekly inclusive of all utilities*.
*subject to change
- Applicants will be required to attend a pre-screen interview via video call with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team to be considered.
- If successful, applicants will be required to attend a final interview with Harrah's Cherokee HR Team via video call.