On this program, we are hiring candidates to take part in a hospitality program which encompasses rotations in both Rooms Division and Food and Beverage.
On the Rooms Division portion of your program you would follow a training program in some of the following rotations;
- Front Desk
- Hotel Concierge
- Guest Services
On the Food and Beverage portion of your program, you may follow some of the following rotations;
- Outdoor Bar and Grill
- Indoor Restaurants
The Sonesta takes pride in its dining options. There are four different restaurants in the resort where Interns can train and learn how the full operation works.
- Heyward’s Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner infused with Lowcountry flavor. They offer everything from flatbread sandwiches, burgers, soups and salads, to filet mignon, lamb chops, seafood and pasta. The raw oyster bar and the seafood platter are great ways to taste the island flair. Broiled lobster, grilled tuna and sautéed flounder meniere are a few of the savory seafood dishes offered in the evening.
- Seacrest Terrace and Patio offers indoor and outdoor seating near the lobby.
- Bayley’s Bar and Terrace transforms from a morning coffee stop to an elegant bar to sip evening cocktails.
- Sweet Cane Bar and Grill is a seasonal poolside bar, where guests can grab refreshments while they are out soaking in the sun. It offers casual dining, happy hour promotions and weekly entertainment.
The pay rate for this program is $12-13 USD per hour and you will be scheduled to work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Housing for this program is provided by the Sonesta Hilton Head, you will be housed as well as sharing a room with fellow program participants in a fully furnished house or apartment complex.
Shuttle to and from work is provided.
Housing is payroll deducted at a rate of $130.00 USD per week inclusive of all utilities*.
*subject to change
- Applicants will be required to attend a pre-screen interview via video call with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team in order to be considered.
- If successful, applicants will be required to attend a final interview with the Sonesta HR Team via video call.