THE CULINARY ARTS INTERNSHIP WITH THE BILTMORE ESTATE
- Knife skills;
- A la carte service;
- Buffet and banquet service;
- High volume service, plate design and presentation
- Inventory and ordering, recipes and menu design, staff documentation and scheduling
- Other culinary operational skills.
The pay rate for this program is $17.00 USD per hour and you will be scheduled to work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Participants on this program will be required to obtain a J-1 Intern or Trainee visa through Yummy Jobs and will be able to train for a period of time as outlined by the Biltmore. Upon completion of the program, participants will have up to 30 days to travel within the United States. Participants must then return to their home country upon completion of the program.
Estate Executive Chef
Housing for this program is provided by the Biltmore State, you will be housed as well as sharing a room with fellow program participants in a fully furnished house or apartment complex.
Housing is payroll deducted at a rate of $150.00 USD per week inclusive of all utilities*.
Transportation to and from work is optional and is charged at a rate of $15.00 USD per week.
*subject to change
- Applicants will be required to attend a pre-screen interview via video call with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team in order to be considered.
- If successful, applicants will be required to attend a final interview with the Biltmore HR Team via video call.