The Old Edwards Inn Culinary Training Program provides university students and young professionals with the opportunity to train alongside very talented chefs for a period of up to 12-months.
- Fodor's Choice
- Forbes Travel Guide Four Star Awards 2020
- Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards 2020
- Condé Nast Readers' Choice List 2020
Grill Station/Hot Line
Housing is payroll deducted at a rate of $150.00 USD per week inclusive of all utilities*.
*subject to change
- Applicants will be required to attend a pre-screen interview via video call with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team in order to be considered.
- If successful, applicants will be required to attend a final interview with the Old Edwards Inn & Spa HR Team via video call.